Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Infographic – Free CO Alarm

Unsafe installation of gas appliances can produce a highly poisonous gas called carbon monoxide (CO). This gas is highly toxic and can cause long-term health problems, if not death. It can affect but humans and cause pain in animals.

CO poisoning occurs when you breathe in this toxic gas and it goes in your bloodstream replacing oxygen, which fills your lungs. Without oxygen, your body and will not be able to pump air and your cells and tissue will tie. Even a small amount of carbon monoxide can cause poisoning, and long-term effects can include permanent brain damage and paralysis.

The below infographic provided an in-depth guide to carbon monoxide poisoning, how to spot the symptoms, and what to do if you experience poisoning.

At 2 RED Ltd, we are going the extra mile. And so, if you are 50+ years old, fill in the form below to get your FREE Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Hurry! Only while stocks last!




 

Share this Image On Your Site

Write a Comment