Boiler Installation Wath upon Dearne
Having worked with boilers for so long, we understand how important proper boiler installation in Wath upon Dearne is. We have perfected our services to make sure that you are able to have the best experience with your boiler for a long time to come.
With our boiler installation services, your boiler will have a prolonged life and we will also be able to make your home more energy efficient. With a reliable and durable boiler, your home will be more comfortable and you will have a constant supply of hot water. Our team of engineers is highly experienced and duly registered and have the capaWath upon Dearne to handle just about any type of boiler installation and guarantee the best results and an impressive customer experience.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
To enjoy the best results from your boiler, you need to start by choosing the best boiler for your home. We understand that most of our clients might not have much information on boilers. That is why we offer professional and impartial advice to help you make the best choice.
For large homes where space is not a concern, the traditional or system boiler would be a better fit. They come with storage tanks which is why you need the extra space and they are able to provide you with plenty of hot water. These types of boilers are perfect for homes with a high demand for hot water.
Combi boilers are built with small homes and an average demand for hot water in mind. They don’t have the storage tanks and don’t need as much space during installation. This type of boiler is best suited for small homes with up to two bathrooms.
When offering advice, our team always considers your needs, the size of your home and your budget. Once we help you get the right boiler, the next step is the boiler installation Wath upon Dearne. We don’t want to be much of a nuisance so we always work fast and efficiently and make sure we are out of your hair as fast as possible.
During the installation, our team is always approachable and friendly. You can come and ask us any questions you have and we will do our best to help you answer. Once we are done with the installation, we will clean up the mess and be on our way.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
You need to be well prepared for the installation of your new boiler. You need to identify the type of boiler you want to get for your home and how much it is going to cost. You will also need an estimate for the cost of boiler installation Wath upon Dearne which we can offer you free of charge and with no obligations.
Why Choose Us
- Accredited installers – over the period that we have been installing boilers, we have earned the trust of big companies like Worcester Bosch. We are diamond accredited installers with Worcester and other than enjoying our superior installation services, we can also offer our clients extended warranties on selected boilers from Worcester.
- Boiler financing – getting a new boiler is an expensive affair. We offer boiler financing options that are tailored to meet the needs of our clients. You can opt for the monthly instalments of you can go for the buy now and pay later option.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Wath upon Dearne, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.