Boiler Installation Swallownest
When it comes to the comfort of your home, one of the things you should consider adding is a modern boiler. When choosing your preferred boiler, you will need to consider the needs of your home and buy a boiler that is able to serve these needs. With the help of your highly skilled engineers at 2 RED, we will not only help you with the boiler installation Swallownest but we can also help you find the right boiler for your home. Our team of boiler installation experts is highly skilled and fully accredited and we will ensure that you enjoy the best results from your new boiler for a long time to come.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
There are plenty of benefits that come with a new boiler. Some of them include improved efficiency, reliability and durability. With our experience in boiler installation in Swallownest, we can help you make more out of your boiler and prolong its life. We will also help make your home more energy efficient and reduce your energy costs.
For clients that might find it hard to pick out a good boiler, we are always willing to help by offering free, professional and impartial advice on boilers based on the size of your home, your needs and how much you are willing to spend on the boiler.
To facilitate your dream of owning a new boiler even further, we also have boiler financing options available to all our clients. Each of our options is customised to meet the different needs of our clients. You can choose to either get your boiler now and pay in a lump sum at a later date or you can also pay in monthly instalments. With all our financing options, our clients are able to enjoy their new boiler as they make payments.
Your comfort and satisfaction during the entire boiler installation process which is why we try to schedule our work at times that are most convenient for you and we keep the noise as low as possible during the installation. Our approachable team is always ready to listen to any questions you might have and update you on the progress. After the installation is complete, we clean up all the mess around the work area and leave you to enjoy your new boiler.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We will send a qualified member of our team to your location at a time that is convenient for you. After we conduct the survey, we will provide you with a highly accurate and free estimate with no strings attached. You can use our quote to compare our affordable prices with the ones you will get from our competitors.
Why Choose Us?
- Accredited installers – we are not only highly skilled and registered with Gas Safe and Oftec but, we are also accredited installers for a variety of brands. For instance, we are diamond accredited installers with Worcester Bosch. With our status, we can offer our clients up to 10 years warranty on selected Worcester Bosch boilers.
- Professional and affordable service – we aim to offer the best professional services to our clients for which we have received numerous five star ratings. However, we don’t believe that our prices have to be expensive. Our services even with the high standards are affordable and priced competitively to give clients the best value for their money.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Swallownest, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.