Boiler Installation Stockport
Having a good and functional boiler is not all about getting the right one. The boiler has to be installed properly and only experienced boiler installation Stockport services like ourselves at 2 RED understand the process of installing the different types of boilers so you can enjoy the unique benefits that they offer. We have a skilled team of boiler installation engineers who are going to help you with the installation and guarantee quality results for your boiler. We also offer professional and unbiased advice to our clients and help them make sound decisions that will help them cut the cost of their energy bills while making full use of their boilers.
Getting the most from your boiler calls for being able to pick the right boiler first and then hiring a boiler replacement or installation company that has the right skills and experience for the proper installations like us. We can also help you identify great boilers for your home according to your needs and budget.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
There are many boilers to choose from in the marketplace and they come in different types. Making the right choice requires an understanding of your home and your constrictions which most of our clients might not be able to identify. Our experts recommend that you get the system or traditional boilers if you have a big home that has multiple bathrooms and plenty of room in the loft. These boilers come with storage tanks which provide you with limitless amounts of hot water but, they require more space.
For smaller homes, the best option would be the combi boiler. It is compact and has the capacity to provide you with average amounts of hot water and, it does not come with the hot water cylinders which save you the trouble of finding space that you didn’t have.
Our boiler installation Stockport services are offered with careful consideration of the clients and we make sure that we cause them the least possible inconvenience while working in their homes. We also keep a friendly and approachable profile to make it easier for clients to ask us questions and share their concerns with us.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
Getting an estimate for your new boiler installation in Stockport is very important. A good estimate not only allows you to pick a good boiler that matches your budget and needs but also goes a long way in helping you make better financial decisions. Our quotes are free and don’t hold the client to any obligations.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – we have a team of engineers with over 25 years of experience in the field. With our experience, you are constantly guaranteed of the best results and unmatched quality of service. Our boiler installations guarantee long-term and error-free use to our clients.
- Friendly and approachable – we know that most of our clients might not know much about boilers and having us around might be a good opportunity for them to learn. Our engineers are always ready for your questions and will do their best to respond to them in the most practical and simple way to help you understand.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Stockport, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.