Boiler Installation Selby
Every day of the year, your boiler is always hard at work trying to make sure that you have hot water and a comfortable home to come to. If your boiler is going to keep up with the hard task and last long, the installation needs to be done correctly. Our job at 2 RED for the past 25 years has been boiler installation Selby. We work with all kinds of boilers and understand how they work so we know how to they need to be installed for the best functioning.
For the best results, our team of engineers is always willing to come and assess your needs and your home and advice you on the best boiler system for you based on your budget and the findings of the assessment. Our goal is to make sure that you have a fully functioning boiler and that it also cuts down on your energy bill costs.
If you are to get the best results from your boiler, you not only need a good boiler but also a new boiler installation Selby company that understands boilers and more importantly, its clients. That is us at 2 RED.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Like any other person that is looking to install a boiler, if you are looking to replace yours, you need to start by getting the right boiler. For smaller homes, the best option sit he combi boiler. It is compact and does not have come with hot water cylinders which mean that you save space in the loft.
For larger homes that have a higher demand for water, the best option is a system boiler which works the same way as a combi boiler but has hot water cylinders or a traditional boiler which also has storage tanks which guarantee ready hot water at any time.
While we install or replace the boiler, we are very careful not to inconvenience our clients. We maintain a friendly and approachable nature so our clients are comfortable at all times. We will also clean up once we are done with the work before we leave.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We know that investing in a new boiler is financially intensive and we try our best to make sure that we help in any way we can. Our team of engineers will help you pick the boiler that fits your budget and also come and assess your home and offer you a quote that will help you better plan your finances.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable services – our boiler installation Selby services are highly affordable and offered at very competitive rates. By offering competitive rates, we can lighten the cost of having your new boiler and make your dream much easier to achieve.
- Which? Trusted Trader – we are an award winning boiler Installation Company that was awarded the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month award in September and we were also finalists for the Which? Trusted Trader of the year award in 2016.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Selby, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.