Boiler Installation Scunthorpe
Life without a good and reliable boiler would be almost unbearable. At 2 RED we have everything you need to bring comfort to your home and have a constant supply of hot water. We have a highly skilled team of Gas Safe registered engineers who are ready to start on your boiler installation Scunthorpe now.
Considering how important a boiler is, it is important that you start by choosing a good a durable one. Our team at 2 RED can help you make the right choice after considering your budget, your needs and the size of your home. Once you have the right boiler, we will proceed to complete the installation in a quick and efficient manner.
We understand that buying a new boiler is not a cheap affair but because boilers are an integral part of your home, we offer different boiler financing options that you can take advantage of to get your new boiler faster and make manageable payments later.
With our friendly team, you will not only have a good working boiler but a great customer experience as well. Our boiler installation service will also help you to make your home more energy efficient and help you save money on your energy bills by making sure you have an efficient boiler.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
It is very important that you get the right boiler for your home. Our team can help you achieve that by offering your professional and impartial advice on the best boilers in the market based on your budget and needs.
Ideally, we advise clients with small homes to get combi boilers. This type of boiler does not come with hot water cylinders and is able to provide enough hot water for a home with up to two bathrooms. It is efficient and effective in terms of space. For clients with larger homes, the system and traditional boilers are a better fit. They require plenty of space in the loft because they come with storage tanks and they are able to provide plenty of hot water for the entire household.
During the period of the boiler installation Scunthorpe, we will try our best to cause the least possible amount of disturbance and we always try to work when it is convenient for our clients. We work fast and once we are done, we clean up after ourselves and leave you to enjoy your new boiler.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
2 RED offers all our boiler installation Scunthorpe clients a free estimate. To make sure the quote is accurate, we will send a qualified member of our team to survey your location and thereafter, we will provide you with a highly accurate estimate for the cost of the installation.
Why Choose Us?
- Accredited Installers – we are a team of accredited installers for a variety of leading heating brands like Vaillant and Worcester Bosch. We are also able to offer our clients extended warranties of up to 10 years on selected boilers from Worcester with our diamond accredited installer status.
- Professional and warm service – the installation period is a difficult time for our clients and we understand that. We aim to provide you with quality services at all times and guarantee that you are comfortable with our team of friendly installers. We are very friendly and approachable.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Scunthorpe, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.