Boiler Installation Scampton
Every day of the year, you count on the hard work of your boiler to keep your home warm and provide you with hot water when you need it. For this to be possible you not only need a good quality boiler but it also needs to have the best boiler installation Scampton done. 2 RED has a highly qualified team of engineers who are registered with Gas Safe and Oftec and are always ready to get started on your project. Our team is highly experienced and skilled and has worked with all types of boilers. They have the capacity to complete the boiler installation and make sure that you are able to enjoy the benefits that your preferred type of boiler has to offer.
Other than offering our top of the line boiler installation services, our experts will also offer you advice on great boiler options for your home based on the needs of your home and your budget. Our advice will also help you make your home more energy efficient and guarantee better performance from your boiler.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Picking a good boiler for replacement is not all about going for the best option that money can buy. There are different factors that you need to consider and one of them is the available space in your home.
You need to make sure that you buy a boiler that will work with the available space you. For a small home, the best option would be to go for a Combi boiler. These types of boilers do not come with hot water cylinders which means they are more compact and better suited for the amount of space that you have. They are also able to produce enough hot water for an average home that doesn’t have a high demand for hot water. For larger homes and homes that need a lot of hot water, the best option is either the Traditional or the System boiler. These come with hot water cylinders which mean more space but also more capacity for hot water.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
With our free estimates, you can better plan for the new boiler installation Scampton and also have a better understanding of how much you need for the whole process. If you are going to use our finance options, this also gives you direction on which option would be ideal for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Finance options – we know that a new boiler installation can cripple your finances and not having one can also have adverse consequences. We have come up with different finance options that our clients can consider depending on their needs.
- 25 years of experience – we have a highly experienced team of professionals who guarantee the best results. Over the years, we have perfected our services and methods to make sure that we are able to consistently offer quality services to our clients even under different circumstances. This is one of the reasons why we have a long list of happy clients who constantly rely on our services.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Scampton, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.