Boiler Installation Poynton
The best boiler installation services are key in making sure that even the best boiler is able to last longer and with less maintenance and repair. Choosing a boiler installation Poynton service that understands all types of boilers and has the experience in installing them can help you save money in the long run and also ensure that your boiler serves you longer.
At 2 RED we have vast experience working with boilers and a team of engineers who are highly trained and have worked with all types of boilers. With our services, we will not only help you extend the life of your boiler but we will also help you make your home more energy efficient. Our boiler installation services are affordable and we offer long guarantees for all boilers that we install or replace.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
If you are considering a boiler replacement, there is no question that you will first need to choose a boiler. Even with our boiler installation Poynton prowess, you still need to choose a great boiler that has plenty to offer and is ideal for your home and your needs.
Our experts can offer you free and professional advice on the type of boiler to choose after assessing your home and your needs but typically, we recommend a combi boiler for the smaller homes that don’t have enough space to fit in the storage tanks. Combi boilers are compact in design and even without the tanks, they are able to produce more than enough hot water for a small home with no more than two bathrooms.
For larger homes that require high volumes of hot water, we recommend the system or traditional boilers. These come with storage tanks which require more space for the installation but come with the benefit of offering high volumes of hot water and reducing chances of the water running out.
Other than offering advice on which boiler you should buy, our teams are also ready to answer any questions that our clients might have during the boiler installation Poynton process. We also make sure we don’t disrupt your daily routine and once we are done with the installation, we clean up before we leave.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We offer highly accurate estimates to all our boiler installation clients at no cost. We send out our team members to come and survey your home and then offer you the estimate. You can compare our estimate to those of our competitors to verify our promise of affordable pricing.
Why Choose Us?
- Leading boiler installer – we are one of the leading boiler installation companies in the East Midlands. We have been tried and proven over a long period of time and we have a long line of customers who are extremely happy with our results.
- Friendly and approachable teams – our teams have been fully trained on how to handle the clients and are always ready to answer any questions you might have. We are friendly and always ready to assist our clients in any way we can and we ensure that we offer an exceptional experience to all our clients.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Poynton, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.