Boiler Installation Mexborough
Looking for a new boiler installation in Mexborough? It is important to have a boiler in your home. Not only does it provide you with hot water when you need it but, it also helps to keep your home warm and comfortable. To be able to achieve all these benefits, you need to choose the best boiler for your home and the best boiler installation service. With over 25 years of combined experience, we are the best boiler installation Mexborough service offering all boiler related services under one roof.
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced engineers who are registered with Gas Safe and are familiar with all types of boilers. With our experience in boilers, we can also help you choose the right boiler by offering you professional advice on the best boiler for your home based on your budget, needs and the size of your home. We will also help you prolong the life of your boiler and cut down running and energy costs in your home with our high standards of boiler installation.
Get your Boiler Replacement Today
Having a boiler that is constantly failing can be a great inconvenience. It makes even simple tasks like washing dishes or taking a bath very hard. With our help, we can help you get a modern and efficient boiler that is reliable and durable.
For our clients who are looking for a compact boiler that is ideal for small homes and produces average amounts of hot water, we suggest you get the combi boiler. It does not feature storage tanks and it is ideal for homes that do not have a high demand for hot water.
System and traditional boilers, on the other hand, are better suited for larger homes. They are able to provide more significant amounts of hot water and they have storage tanks that guarantee you will always have hot water flowing at all times.
After you buy your preferred boiler, our team will proceed to install your preferred type of boiler as quickly and as efficiently as possible. During the installation, we try our best to work at the convenience of our clients and respect the integrity of their homes to our best ability. We try to keep the intrusion to a minimum and work fast to complete the installation as fast as possible without compromising the quality of our work.
Once we are done, we clean up the mess to let you enjoy the benefits of your new boiler faster and in peace.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We understand the need to plan your finances before getting a new boiler. Whether you are looking to have everything completed with or without financing, we always offer our clients a free no obligation quote. This will help you in your planning process and also identify a boiler that fits your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- We are achievers – we set out to make sure that all our boiler installation Mexborough clients are able to enjoy the best services and it is safe to say that we continue to achieve this standard with every installation. We are the proud winners of the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month Award of September 2016. We also have multiple 5-star ratings from our clients among other achievements.
- Financing options - we have a variety of financing options that are tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Our clients can either choose the buy now pay later option or, they can opt for the monthly instalments. In both cases, clients make payments as they enjoy the benefits of their new boiler.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Mexborough, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.