Boiler Installation Maltby
Looking for a new boiler installation in Maltby? Every day, your boiler is hard at work to make sure you have enough hot water and your home is warm and cosy. To be able to enjoy such benefits, you need to ensure you have the best boiler for your home and that it is properly installed.
2 RED has been working with boilers for many years in the city and the surrounding areas. We have a highly experienced team of engineers who are registered with both Oftec and Gas Safe and know how to install your boiler so it is able to save you money and remain effective for a long time. If you are having problems identifying a good boiler for your home, our team can also help you with that by offering professional and impartial advice on different boilers based on the size and needs of your home.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
We can help you get your new boiler and replace your old boiler today. If necessary, our team will offer you advice that will help you make the right decision on the boiler that will work best for your home before the installation process begins.
We will also offer you a free and highly accurate estimate to help you with the planning of the installation. For this, we usually send a qualified member of our team for a quick survey at your location. The survey is scheduled at your convenience and once it has been done, we offer you a highly accurate estimate which is important in helping you come up with the right budget for the new boiler.
During the installation process, our team is always open to questions, suggestions and any concerns that you might have. We are always approachable and we take time to answer any questions that you might have. We also make sure that we work when it is convenient and keep the intrusion to a minimum. Once we are done we will clean up the mess and leave as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new boiler in peace.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
At 2 RED we want to make sure you have all the information you need to make your new boiler installation a success. We offer all our boiler installation city clients a free and comprehensive estimate. Our estimates are free and non-binding and you can even use them to compare them to what our competitors quote you for the same service.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – we have been installing boilers for many years. Our team of engineers boasts of an expansive 25 years of combined experience working with different types, models and brands of boilers. With our experience, our clients are guaranteed impressive results at all times.
- Affordable – while we offer exemplary services, we understand the needs to keep our services affordable. We offer competitive prices to our clients. We even offer a free and no obligation estimate that you can use to compare our prices with those of our competitors. Our high-quality boiler installation city services ensure you are able to use your boiler longer, more efficiently and save more over the years which means you get value for your money.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Maltby, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.