Boiler Installation Immingham
Even with daily use, your boiler should be able to last for many years. However, without the proper installation procedure, you cannot be able to enjoy the full benefits of your new boiler. We have been installing boilers for over 25 years and we can offer you unbeatable boiler installation Immingham services to help you make the most of out of your boiler and get it to serve you longer.
Considering how expensive boilers are, you have to make sure you get the right one the first time and that it is installed correctly. We have a great team of engineers ready to get started on your project and offer you advice on the best boiler to buy for your home. With our services, you will be able to get a great boiler that is efficient and does not waste energy.
Our team of boiler installation experts has worked with all types of boilers in the past and we have the knowledge and experience to make sure you are able to enjoy more benefits with your new boiler. With our service, you will be able to cut the running costs of your boiler and also save on your energy bills.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
We always set very high standards for our boiler installation Immingham service. We make sure that all our installations are done quickly and comprehensively and for clients that are not sure which boiler they should buy, we also offer professional and impartial advice to help them make the right choice.
For homes that require a lot of hot water and have more than three bathrooms, it is best to get a high capacity boiler like the system or traditional boiler. Not only are these two types able to produce a lot of hot water, they also come with storage tanks that ensure you never run out of hot water in the middle your bath.
In case you have a smaller home and you don’t need that much hot water, a combi boiler is perfect. It is compact and ideal for your limited space and it provides enough hot water for a home with up to two bathrooms.
After you have chosen the right boiler, we will install it for you quickly and leave your space so you get back to your normal life as fast as possible.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
To help you organise for the new boiler, we offer our boiler installation Immingham clients a free estimate. Our estimate is not binding and it is very accurate.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – we have over 25 years of combined experience working with boilers. This helps to make sure that we provide you with the best services every time you reach out to us.
- Approachable and friendly staff – our staff is very approachable and friendly. You can ask us questions and we will always try our best to give you the best answers. During the installation, we will try to keep the intrusion to a minimum and work at the most convenient times for you. Once we are done, we will clean up the mess and quickly get out of your way so you can enjoy your new boiler.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Immingham, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.