Boiler Installation Hope Valley
Investing in a good boiler is an important decision but considering how much money it is going to cost you, you need to make sure that you have everything done right the first time. We have been installing and replacing boilers for many years and we have a team of expert boiler installation Hope Valley engineers who are registered and accredited to work on any type of boiler. With our services, you dream of owning an efficient boiler is going to be a reality. We know how the different types of boilers work and with our boiler installation services, we can help you realise the benefits that come with each type. Our professional advice will also make it easier to lower your energy bill costs while getting the most from your boiler.
Our boiler replacement service is dedicating to providing our clients with the best possible service and we make sure that you are able to enjoy our services in the long term. We are even willing to advise you on the best possible boiler for your home.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
You need to get a good boiler first before you can worry about the installation. It is important that you match the nature of your home to a boiler that is within your budget and able to meet your needs. If you don’t need a lot of hot water, a combi boiler is a good option to consider. They are compact and don’t come with storage tanks which also makes them a great idea for small homes that don’t have much space to offer.
For homes that need lots of hot water and have enough space in the loft to hold the hot water cylinders, the best option is the traditional or system boilers. They have the capacity to offer you all the hot water you need.
Considering that boilers are not a very common subject, we expect that our clients will have lots of questions to ask and we encourage that. Our team of engineers ensure that they keep a friendly appeal and they respond to your questions in the best way possible to make sure that you are able to enjoy quality services and get answers to your questions and concerns.
Get an Estimate for Your Boiler Today
We offer a free and no obligation quote to our clients as our way of helping them prepare for new boiler installation in Hope Valley. The clients can also use the quote to compare with other similar services.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and friendly service – our service is not only about providing you with quality results and high standards of installation. We also want you to have a great experience when interacting with our team of engineers. Get in touch with us today to experience our cordial and professional approach to handling our clients.
- Comprehensive service – we offer a one-stop shop for all your boiler needs. Whether you are looking for advice, installation, replacement, repair, maintenance or servicing, you will find that we offer everything you are looking for pertaining boilers.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Hope Valley, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.