Boiler Installation Heslington
Boilers are meant to be a great addition to your home. If it is not properly installed, the boiler can be inefficient and very expensive to maintain. You need to pair a good boiler with excellent boiler installation Heslington services to allow you enjoy the full range of benefits and reduce the cost of maintenance.
With our experience and expertise in boiler installation, our clients are guaranteed the best boiler experience and we also offer warranties for all boiler installations and replacements that we complete. With 2 RED you will be able to experience the benefits that come with your type of boiler and we will even help you make your home more energy efficient. If you are not sure which kind of boiler is best for your home, we can also advise you on the best type of boiler based on your budget, the space in your home and your needs.
Get Your New Boiler Replacement Today
Just as important as it is to have the right boiler installation Heslington service, it is also important to make sure that you choose the right boiler. Not only will this save you money but, it can also help you to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
The biggest factors that determine the kind of boiler you are going to get for your home are the amount of space available in your home as well as the demand for hot water.
For homes that have limited space and are smaller, the best boiler is the combi boiler. Unlike the system or traditional boilers which are meant for larger homes with plenty of space, the combi boiler does not come with storage tanks hence it requires less space for the installation. While traditional and system boilers are built to provide significant volumes of hot water for your home and have storage tanks to boost their capacity, the combi boiler has a more modest production but it is enough for homes that have an average need for hot water.
Our team understands that this can be a confusing period for our customers and we are always receptive to our clients who have any questions during the installation. We try our best to make sure that we respond to the questions quickly and efficiently and try our best to make sure that our clients are comfortable with our presence.
Why Choose Us?
- Which? Trusted Trader – we are members of the Which? Trusted Trader program which guarantees quality delivery to all clients. We have received multiple 5-star ratings on the platform and our efforts to deliver quality boiler installation Heslington services also helped us win the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month award in September 2016.
- Free estimates – we prefer for our clients to have all the information they need for the boiler installation before they decide to work with us. We offer our clients a free, no-obligation estimate to help our clients understand the full cost of the installation. The estimate can also be used to compare our boiler installation prices to that of our competitors and prove that we offer very competitive prices.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Heslington, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.