Boiler Installation Heanor
Every home needs hot water and one of the most efficient and affordable ways to make sure you have hot water and warmth in your home is by having a boiler. To make sure that they are able to keep up with the hard work, it is always important to make sure that the boiler is not only a good one but also the boiler installation Heanor is done to the highest standards. At 2 RED we have the experience and expertise in installing all types of boilers.
With our skills and experience, you will be guaranteed of experiencing the benefits that each different type of boiler has to offer. Our team can also offer you advice on the best boiler for your home based on the size and needs of your home and also your budget. Our goal is to help you cut down on your energy bills and making sure that you have the best boiler for your home properly installed.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
When considering a boiler replacement, your first challenge is to get a good boiler that is efficient. Matching the right boiler to your home is highly essential for efficiency and also to help you cut down on your energy bills. Large homes that require a lot of hot water require a Traditional or system boiler. These types of boilers are not only capable of producing significant amounts of hot water but they also have hot water tanks which guarantee a constant supply of hot water all the time.
If your home does not need a lot of hot water or you don’t have much space to install the Traditional or system type of boiler, the best option is a Combi boiler. It has a compact space-saving design and does not come with hot water cylinders which save even more space.
Our team of experts is always receptive to questions that our clients might have in the process of the boiler installation Heanor. We also make sure that we don’t inconvenience you during the installation and our team will even clean up the work area once we complete the boiler installation or replacement.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
Other than helping you pick the right boiler and helping you with the installation of the boiler, our team also offers all our boiler installation Heanor clients with a free estimate of the cost of installation. This can help the client pick a boiler that works with their budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable services – our boiler installation Heanor service is offered at highly competitive and affordable prices. This is meant to reduce the financial burden of installing or replacing a boiler while ensuring that clients are able to enjoy an unbeatable quality of services.
- Approachable and friendly team – our team of boiler installation engineers is very friendly and approachable. We always welcome questions from our clients and try to respond to them to the best of our ability. We also try to be as cautious as possible while in your home and minimize the disturbance so you are able to remain comfortable even when we are in the middle of the installation.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Heanor, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.