Boiler Installation Headingley
When it comes to boilers, proper boiler installation is just as important as making sure that you have the right boiler for your home. At 2 RED we have the experience and training to guarantee the highest standards of boiler installation and guarantee quality results with every type of boiler. We understand how all types of boilers work and with our boiler installation Headingley services, you can enjoy the benefits that each type has to offer. Our experts can also assess your home and your budget and provide you with advice that can help you choose the right boiler and also cut down on your energy costs.
Correct boiler installation is very important if you are going to get the most from your boiler. Our team of engineers will help you through the entire process by offering advice and completing the installation to the highest standards and in a timely manner.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
If you are considering replacing your boiler and you have a medium-sized or a small home, the best option would be to go for a combi boiler. It is preferable because it conserves space due to the lack of storage tanks but is still capable of producing decent amounts of hot water.
The Traditional and System boilers which come with hot water cylinders take up a lot more space but are also more capable for producing a lot of hot water. With the options that they have to offer, they are best suited for larger homes with plenty of loft space and a high demand for hot water.
Our clients can also rest easy during the boiler installation Headingley because we make sure that we don’t intrude on their comfort. We realize that our presence and work might cause a disturbance but we always make sure that we do our best to cause the least possible disturbance and once we complete the work, we always clean up so you can enjoy your new boiler replacement as fast as possible.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
When installing a new boiler, having a clear picture of the total cost of the process is essential. At 2 RED we offer all our clients a free estimate after a quick assessment of their premises. The quote comes with no obligations and can be used to better facilitate financial planning with our clients or even compare prices with other services.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable service – boiler installation Headingley is an expensive process and we do everything in our capacity to make it more manageable for our clients. One of the ways we do this is by offering competitive and affordable pricing for our installation services.
- Finance options – we also have different finance options that are tailored to meet the different requirements of our clients. The clients can choose to make monthly instalments in manageable bits or choose to pay one sum at a later date. Each of the options is carefully thought out to meet the needs of our clients.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Headingley, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.