Boiler Installation Escrick
Having the best boiler is not enough if the boiler installation Escrick has not been done to the best standards. There are plenty of benefits that come with a properly installed boiler which include increased efficiency, reduced breakdowns and a lower cost of maintenance. We have been installing all types of boilers for a long time and we can make sure that you are able to get the most out of your boiler for a longer period of time.
Our boiler installation services will not only ensure that you have fully functioning boiler but that the boiler is also efficient and it improves the efficiency of your home as well. This way, you can save money in the long run. If you are not sure about which boiler will work best for you, our team can offer you advice to help you make the right decision.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
When picking a boiler, there are three key things that you need to have in mind. You need to consider the amount of space you have in your home, the demand for hot water and how much you intend to spend on the boiler.
In homes where space is a premium and there is not much of it to give, the most practical option would be the combi boiler. This type of boiler is preferred for such homes because it does not come with hot water cylinders and requires less space for the installation. Even without the storage tanks, the boiler is able to provide enough hot water for an average home with two bathrooms.
If space is not an issue and your home has lots of it in the loft, the best option is the system boiler. It works like the Combi boiler but, it comes with storage tanks which increase its capacity. Even though this boiler requires more space, it is also capable of providing plenty of hot water. Clients who have large homes can also opt for the Traditional boiler which also comes with hot water storage.
Other than offering our clients with the information they need to make sound boiler decisions and boiler installation Escrick services, we also make sure that we serve our clients with a smile at all times. We will answer any questions you have in friendly and cordial manner.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
2 RED offers all boiler installation clients a free estimate with no strings attached. Our clients can use the estimate to compare with what our competitors quote or to help them pick a boiler that is within their budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Finance options – we understand that boilers are not cheap and you might need assistance realizing your dream to own a new boiler. We have different finance options that are tailored to meet the needs of different clients. You can decide to pay for the boiler in small and manageable instalments or as a once of payment after the boiler has been installed.
- Cost efficient – the greatest benefit of working with 2 RED is that we give you value for your money. Not only do our boiler installations last longer but they are more economical in the long run and save you money on both repairs and energy bills.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Escrick, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.