Boiler Installation Crosspool
Boilers are an important part of your home. They have the hard task of making sure that you have enough hot water and that your home is warm. To effectively do their job, you not only need to make sure that you pick a quality boiler but the installation has to be top notch as well. At 2 RED we have specialised in boiler installation Crosspool for many years. We have a team of highly qualified and registered engineers who are always ready to get started on your boiler installation.
With our experience and expertise, we will make sure that you are able to enjoy the benefits of each type of boiler and also make your home more energy efficient. Our team of experts will assess your home and offer you advice on the best boiler to buy considering your budget and your needs.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
For the best results, you have to make sure that you pair our excellent boiler installation Crosspool services with the best boiler for your home. The best type of boiler for an average home that is short on space is the combi boiler. It is a compact and efficient boiler that does not have storage tanks which makes it ideal for small spaces.
For larger homes which also happen to have a high demand for hot water, the best type of boiler would the traditional boiler or the system boiler. These are usually preferred because of their ability to produce high amounts of hot water and they also happen to come with storage tanks which guarantee that you have hot water round the clock.
Other than enjoying the quality service that our experienced engineers have to offer, we also take the experience of our customers very seriously. Our team always maintains a friendly approach and we are always looking forward to your questions and concerns. We also make sure that we minimize our intrusion while working in their homes. We also clean up once we are done.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
To make sure that you have all the information you need when making a decision to have your boiler installed with us, we offer all our boiler installation Crosspool clients a free estimate for better preparation and transparency.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – we have worked on all types of boilers for over 25 years. Our time in the field guarantees that you are able to enjoy lengthy use of your boiler without any problems. We are also able to guarantee quality results with every one of our boiler installations.
- Accredited installers – because of our hard work, we have attained accredited status with various boiler manufacturers like Worcester Bosch. We have been working with Worcester for over 10 years and with our Diamond accredited installers status we are able to offer our clients extended warranties on selected boilers from Worcester Bosch.
- Affordable services – while we aim to offer the best quality services to our clients, we also want to make sure that our services are affordable to them which is why we make sure that we have affordable and competitive services.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Crosspool, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.