Boiler Installation Cleethorpes
A boiler is an important part of every home and having one that is reliable and efficient greatly improves the comfort of your home and makes it easier to do simple tasks like taking a bath, washing dishes or washing clothes. However, to be able to enjoy all of these benefits, you need two things. First, you need to choose the right boiler for your home and you also need a good boiler installation Cleethorpes service to help to install the boiler.
2 RED has been installing boilers for a long time. We have a team of engineers with over 25 years of combined experience who are registered with Gas Safe and Oftec. With our expertise and experience, we can help you choose the right boiler and install it for you.
Our boiler installation service is designed to help you have a working boiler that is efficient and able to work for longer. With our experience, we will help you make your home more energy efficient and help prolong the life of your boiler. Our team has installed all types of boilers in the past so no matter which boiler you choose, you can rely on us to do a great job.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
We take our work and your experience very seriously. While you use our boiler installation services we make sure that during the installation, you are comfortable and that we cause the least possible disruption to your home and your normal routine.
In most cases, we work when it is convenient for our clients and we make sure that we take the least possible amount of time to complete the boiler installation Cleethorpes and let you enjoy your new addition. Once we are done with the installation, we always clean up after ourselves so you don’t have to do it and also, to let you enjoy your new boiler faster.
We always value the input of our clients and we make sure that we are able to offer you with a great experience. Our team of engineers is always approachable and ready to serve you with a smile. Feel free to ask us any questions or offer suggestions during the installation.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
In order to have your new boiler, you need to plan your finances very carefully. To help you achieve this, we can offer you a free estimate with no strings attached. Other than helping you compare prices, this can also help you identify a good boiler that fits your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted Trader – we are a member of the Which? Trusted Trader Program. In 2016, we were awarded the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month Award for the month of September. We were also finalists for the Annual award in the same year.
- 25 years of experience – we have installed boilers for a long time. We have a team of engineers with over 25 years of combined experience. We have worked with all types, brands and models of boilers and we can guarantee you the best results as long as the boiler you settle for is of great quality.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Cleethorpes, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.