Boiler Installation Brinsworth
Your boilers have the hard task of making sure that your home is warm and that you have hot water every time you turn on your tap. For the boiler to be able to keep up with the hard task it not only needs to be of good quality but, the installation has to be done to the highest standards. You need a boiler installation Brinsworth company that has profound experience working with boilers and one that has worked with all types of boilers. 2 RED is that type of boiler installation company. We have over 25 years of experience working with boilers and with our expertise and skills, we can help you enjoy the benefits that come with our type of boiler.
Our service is dedicated to helping our clients have the best experience when working with boilers. Our team of qualified engineers will help you assess your home and offer advice on the best boiler based on your needs and your budget. We will not only help you make sure that you have the right boiler and that it is properly installed but also that it is energy efficient and it saves you money on your bills.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Getting the best boiler is not about getting the highest priced. You need to consider the needs and restraints of your home and pick an option that offers the best service. If your home is relatively small and space is a premium, the best option would be the Combi boiler. It does not come with storage tanks which save you a lot of space but, it is able to provide enough hot water for a home with an average demand of hot water.
If you have a large home with a high demand for hot water and you have plenty of space in the loft, then you can go with the traditional or system boilers. These are great options because they come with hot water cylinders which guarantee that you have hot water at all times.
During the boiler installation Brinsworth process, we will make sure that you not only enjoy our quality of service but also the comfort of your home. We try our best to keep the intrusion to a minimum and we even clean up after we are done.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
2 RED offers all of its clients a free no obligation estimate. We will send out a qualified member of our team at a time that is convenient for you to do the survey and offer you a highly accurate quote.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable service – while we guarantee the best and highest standards of service, we always make sure that our boiler installation Brinsworth services are affordable and competitively priced to allow even more clients make use of them while making the venture more affordable.
- Finance options – 2 RED has come up with different finance options that are tailored to help different clients with different needs. We know how important boilers are to the comfort of your home and we have different financial solutions that can help you enjoy the benefits they have to offer.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Brinsworth, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.