Boiler Installation Bredbury
Even with a good boiler, you have to make sure that it is has been installed properly to enjoy long service and reduced maintenance cost. You need a boiler installation Bredbury service that has the experience and a proven track record of high standards of installations on all types of boilers. At 2 RED we have been working with boilers for over 25 years. We have installed all types of boilers for our clients with impressive results and longevity.
We have a friendly team of engineers who are registered with both Gas Safe and Oftec with multiple years of experience working with boilers. With our service, you will be able to enjoy the full benefits that your type of boiler has to offer. For clients that are not sure which boiler will work well for them, our team can assess their homes and needs and advice on the best boiler factoring in their budget.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
When considering a boiler replacement, the first step has to be choosing the right boiler. You cannot be able to make savings on your energy costs if you choose a boiler that does not serve the needs of your home appropriately.
For the small home that has two bathroom and limited space in the loft, the best choice would be the Combo boiler. It is an efficient modern type of boiler capable of providing plenty of hot water but does not come with hot water cylinders.
The traditional and system boilers are perfectly suited for larger homes that have multiple bathrooms which require a lot of hot water. Not only are these boilers able to provide a lot of hot water, they also have hot water storage tanks that store the water so you never run out of.
Our team will not only make sure that you have the best boiler for your home and that it is installed correctly but, they will also answer any questions you might have before and during the boiler installation Bredbury process. We take the experience of our clients very seriously and we even try to keep the inconvenience to a minimum while we work in their homes.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
When considering a boiler replacement or installation, it is important to make sure that you have all the details beforehand. At 2 RED we offer our clients a free and no obligation estimate that they can use to know how much the boiler installation Bredbury is going to cost them and also compare with estimates they get from other boiler installation services.
Why Choose Us?
- Finance options – we have come up with different boiler finance options that suit the needs of our clients and make owning a boiler more affordable. The clients can choose the settle the cost in manageable monthly instalments or they can decide to settle the cost in a lump sum at a later date.
- Friendly service – we offer a competitive and very friendly service to make it easier for our clients to ask questions and seek clarifications. We even clean up the work area once we are done so our clients can start enjoying their new boiler sooner.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Bredbury, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.