Boiler Installation Birley
Other than finding a good boiler for your home, you also need to find good boiler installation Birley services. Pairing a good boiler with good boiler installation guarantees that you are able to enjoy quality service from your boiler for a long period of time. Our engineers at 2 RED have been working on all kinds of boilers for a long time. We understand boilers and can help you enjoy the benefits that your type of boiler has to offer.
With our boiler installation experience and expertise, we will also help you make your home more energy efficient and save you money on your energy bills. We know that choosing the right boiler is also critical for you to enjoy the full benefits of a having a boiler and for clients that don’t know how to go about it, our team is always ready to offer advice after assessing your home, needs and your budget.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
We are highly dedicated to making sure that our clients have the best experience when working with us. Whether we are replacing your boiler or installing a new one, we always make sure that we keep a safe distance and keep the noise to a minimum so you can still enjoy some peace in your home. We can also advise you on the best type of boiler for your home depending on the space you have available and your needs.
If your home is small and does not have many occupants, we advise you go for the combi boiler. This type of boiler is very economical in terms of space because it does not come with hot water cylinders which typically take up more space.
A Combi boiler is ideal for homes with no more than two bathrooms and an average consumption of hot water.
If your home requires a lot of hot water and space is not a problem, the best type of boiler to go for is the traditional boiler or the system boiler. The system boiler works in the same way as a combi boiler but has hot water storage tanks which offer a steady supply of hot water at all times.
For the best results, it is best that you match our boiler installation Birley skills with the right type of boiler for your home and needs.
Get an Estimate for Your Ne Boiler
2 RED offers competitive and affordable boiler installation Birley prices and we can offer you an estimate to prove that. All our clients are offered a comprehensive and highly accurate estimate that they can use to compare prices with our competitors.
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive services – we offer a wide range of boiler related services which include boiler installation, replacement, maintenance, repair, servicing and we also offer power flush services to restore the efficiency of your boiler and central heating system.
- Registered and accredited – we are a registered boiler installation service. We are registered with both Oftec and Gas Safe and accredited by various boiler manufacturing brands like Worcester Bosch. Our clients can rest assured that with 2 RED they should expect nothing short of high standards of service and results.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Birley, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.