Boiler Installation Bentley
Boilers play an essential role in making sure your home is warm and you have hot water at all times. To make sure your boiler is able to carry out its duties easily and save you money, it is important that your boiler is installed properly.
At 2 RED we have a team of highly qualified engineers who are registered with Gas Safe and can help you enjoy the full benefits of a properly installed boiler. Over the years, we have worked with different types of boilers and we can guarantee you that we can handle any type of boiler and complete your boiler installation Bentley successfully.
Because we know getting a new boiler or replacing your boiler can be expensive, our installation prices are competitive and affordable and we have boiler financing options that our clients can use to make the new boiler replacement more affordable.
With our boiler installation Bentley service, you will be able to enjoy quality service, affordable service and extended warranties on selected boilers from Worcester Bosch.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
To be able to get the most out of your new boiler, you need to pick the right one. This can be a tedious process but, our experts can help you by offering professional and unbiased advice on the different types of boilers based on your home, your needs and your budget.
For small homes, the combi boiler is the best option. This type of boiler does not come with hot cylinders which allow it to save more room in your loft. Even though it does not come with storage, it is able to offer plenty of hot water to an average size home.
The system and traditional boilers are better suited for large homes. They have storage tanks that allow them to store hot water ready for use but, they require a lot of space in the loft to store the tanks.
Our clients are guaranteed of quality boiler installation Bentley services from our friendly engineers. During the installation, we try our best to cause the least inconvenience possible and once we are done, we clean up and leave you to enjoy your new boiler.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
Boiler installations are an expensive process. With a cost estimate, you are able to better budget and plan and identify the type of boiler you need to buy.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – our team of engineers has over 25 years of combined experience. Over the years, we have worked on all types of boilers and perfected our installation methods to guarantee our clients of the best results every time they get in touch with us.
- Accredited installers – because of our efforts and determination to offer quality services to all our clients, we have been accredited by some of the leading boiler companies like Vaillant and Worcester Bosch. With our diamond accredited status with Worcester Bosch we can offer our clients extended warranties on selected boilers.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Bentley, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.