Boiler Installation Beighton
It is not enough that you have a great boiler picked out. To enjoy long and trouble free service, you also need to make sure that the boiler is properly installed. Providing you with hot water is a hard task and you need to make sure that your boiler has the best chance to do its work successfully. With our experience in boiler installation Beighton, we can make sure that your boiler installation is not only effective but also energy efficient.
We have worked with all types of boilers in the past and we can help you enjoy the benefits that your type of boiler has to offer. Our team of experts will even assess your home and advice you on the best boiler to buy based on your needs and budget.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
Even with our high standards of boiler installation Beighton, you still need a good boiler to be able to enjoy the benefits that come with a great boiler. There are three main different types to choose from and each of them is made to suit different homes and needs.
For larger homes, the ideal option would be the system or traditional boiler. Each of these types is able to provide plenty of hot water and with their storage tanks, they are able to guarantee that you have hot water at all times. The downside with System and traditional boilers is the fact that the tanks require additional space to be installed which is why they are perfect for larger homes.
If you have a small home that has about two bathrooms and an average demand for hot water, the ideal option is a combi boiler. A Combi boiler does not come with the hot water cylinders which makes it easier to fir the boiler into tighter spaces. While it is not fitted with the tanks, the boiler is still able to offer substantial amounts of water to guarantee ample supply in the home.
Other than offering advice and high-quality boiler installation services, we remain approachable to make it easier for our clients to ask questions and seek clarifications. We also make sure that you enjoy the comfort of your home even during the installation by trying as much as possible to reduce the inconvenience.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
With our cost estimate, you are not only assured of competitive prices but, it also gives you vital information that helps you to plan for the boiler installation better.
Why Choose Us?
- Which? Trusted Trader – we are always dedicated to making sure that our clients have the best experience possible. This is why we registered for the Which? Trusted Trader program where we have multiple 5-star ratings and we even won an award as the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month.
- Friendly and approachable staff – we know how hard it can be to have strangers working in your home. This is why we always make sure that we have a friendly approach right from the time you get in touch with us to the aftercare service. The comfort and experience of our clients is very important to us.
If you are looking for a new boiler in Beighton, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.