Boiler Installation Batley
A quality boiler installation goes a long way in supporting the hard work that your boiler has to keep up with and also guarantees that you are able to get hot water and the comfort that is synonymous with a good boiler. At 2 RED we have been installing boilers for a long time and we specialise in installing boilers of all types. With our skills and expertise, we can assure you that you will be able to enjoy the benefits of your particular type of boiler for a long time to come.
Our boiler installation Batley team will even assess your home and offer you the relevant advice to help you make the right choice that will not only save your money but also make your home more energy efficient. With our services, you can rest assured that you will have the best boiler for your home and it will be installed to the highest standards.
Get Your Boiler Replacement Today
If you are considering a boiler replacement or even a first-time boiler installation in Batley, it is important that you consider the size of your home and also the need for hot water. For big homes with lots of space and require a lot of hot water, the best type of boiler to get is the Traditional or the System type of boiler. Other than being able to provide hot water in large quantities, these boilers also have storage tanks for the hot water which make sure that you always have it when you need it. It is because of these tanks that you need extra space to install these types of boilers.
If you don’t have space and you live in a modest home that does not need a lot of hot water, then the Combi boiler would be the best option. It does not have the hot water tanks which is why it does not take up as much space but, it is able to provide plenty of hot water which is enough for a household that requires moderate amounts of hot water.
Our clients can also benefit from our courteous and professional nature while we work in their homes. We are always ready to take questions and we try to cause the least inconvenience possible while working in your home.
Get an Estimate for Your New Boiler
We don’t like tying our clients down to contracts before they know all the details. To help you make your decision, we also offer a free estimate and we send a qualified member of our team to do the assessment so the estimate is highly accurate.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable services – we not only offer the best boiler installation Batley services, we also make sure that the services are affordable and competitively priced. You can use the free estimate we offer to compare our prices with those of our competitors.
- Which? Trusted Trader – we are dedicated to offering quality services to our customers which is why we registered with the Which? Trusted Trader Program. We have received numerous 5-star ratings from multiple happy clients and we even won the Which? Trusted Trader of the Month award for September 2016.
If you are looking for a new boiler installation in Batley, get in touch with our friendly team today!
*Subject to status - contact 2 RED for more details.
Changing Your Boiler
Replacing your old inefficient gas boiler with a modern A rated high efficiency condensing model complete with a full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home’s CO2 emissions.
Which type of boiler do you need?
A combi boiler is ideal where space saving is a must. With no hot water cylinders or tanks in the loft, a combii boiler gives you instant hot water on demand. They are a highly efficient all in one solution to meet your heating and hot water needs.
- No need for cylinders or tanks in loft or airing cupboard.
- Instant hot water on demand.
- Only heats water when needed, saving on gas bills.
- Quick and easy to install saving time and money.
- No risk of flooding from leaking tanks or cylinders.
- Runs on mains pressure for a comfortable showering experience without the need for additional pumps.
Traditional (regular) Boiler
Most traditional heating systems are this type. They have a boiler, a hot water cylinder often fed by a cold-water storage tank in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern in the same location.
Traditional (regular) Boiler Benefits
- Store of hot water available.
- Better for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
The key difference is that there’s no need for a cold water feed tank. Like combi boilers, they heat water straight from the mains. But unlike combi boilers they still use a hot water cylinder, usually in the airing cupboard, making them more suitable for multi water outlets.
System Boiler Benefits
- High water pressure through pressurised storage cylinder is maintained.
- Clear loft space with no cold water feed tank.
- All major components are in the boiler for a compact installation.
- Ideal for large homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Easy and neat installation.
Replacing either a boiler or entire heating system is a significant investment.
Buying on finance can offer the following advantages –
Meet emergencies – Unexpected costs such as a complete boiler breakdown that will need to be replaced immediately.
Use something while you pay for it – You can enjoy the benefits of a new efficient boiler while you are still paying for it.
Get something you can’t afford now – If you can’t afford to pay cash for a new heating system, using credit allows you to have it now.
We have a range of finance options available to suit individual budgets and needs whether it’s Buy now pay later or monthly instalments tailored to suit individual needs.
Guarantees / Warranties
Heating your home and providing constant hot water means your boiler works hard all year round.
Having a new boiler or heating system is a significant investment to your home so it is important that your installed product is suitably protected.
2 RED work with some of the biggest boiler brands and as a result, are able to offer comprehensive product guarantees and warranties through the manufacturer should anything happen.
To find out more about the options available please contact 2 RED today.